ss_blog_claim=726e70d7c87c20ae33aa7a61f06eb8aa

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

C Programming class at AU PERS center

Today was the second class for me at AU PERS center. We reached the place by 6PM, but our staff who has to take the class was late by 20 minutes, so the classes started only at 6.30PM. Today we were taught on conditional statements and loop statements in C Programming. The class went well and our staff asked us all to write programs after teaching every concept. It was a good approach as we can understand well every syntax and there usage. He concentrated much to build up our practical knowledge apart from mugging up. Well I had a fine day today. On the way back to my home I had a nice chat with my old friend who is working in scope e in temple tower. We had a nice chat today and then I reached my home by 10PM.

No comments: