ss_blog_claim=726e70d7c87c20ae33aa7a61f06eb8aa

Monday, September 22, 2008

Deferring DOJ

It's been a long time, i am still waiting for my company to call me for training. I got placed in my 3rd year and passed out from my college with lots of hope to have a better career. Well all my dreams are still being as a dream because of the IT companies deferring the Date of Joining of the candidates. Because of the offer i couldn't even make any decision further for my further studies. Where ever i attend interviews they were just looking for the experienced candidates not the freshers. It's like that there is always hanging an invisible 'no vacancy' board for the freshers in every offices. The only thing that makes me confident still is my hope that my company would call me in future within months. It's not the hope of a single person but a hopes of students who have got placed in IT firms awaiting for their call letters. Hope we all would get answers for our questions.

No comments: