ss_blog_claim=726e70d7c87c20ae33aa7a61f06eb8aa

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Why I applied for VISTEON?

One of my friend who is a mechanical engineer named vinoth mohan was eager to go to Visteon. He used to tell me about the company always when he visits my home. He asked his cousin to send details when there is a opening at Visteon. Yesterday he got a mail from his cousin that Visteon is going to conduct interview and asked him to forward his resume to the specified mail id. He was happy and came to my home to check his yahoo mail. He logged into his yahoo mail account and looked at the inbox. Seeing his cousin's name in the inbox he was happy to check the mail and started thinking of forwarding his resume to Visteon. But unfortunately the openings were only for ECE, EEE and EIE. He got disappointed looking at the requirements, but he told me to forward my resume to that mail id. That showed his good nature, I thank GOD to have a good friend like him. Then I forwarded my resume to the specified mail id and I received a mail form Visteon asking me to attend the interview.

No comments: