ss_blog_claim=726e70d7c87c20ae33aa7a61f06eb8aa

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hurray got 'Z' Scholarship at NIIT for BJS exam!!

Hi guys I have already posted details about Bhavishya Jyothi Scholarship exam conducted by NIIT on september 19th. I booked for the exam and got my hall ticket on 19th september. My venue for exam is Ethiraj college, hope all of you would have known this place much better than me. The duration of the test is 1 hour 30 minutes. They asked questions based on aptitude skills, logical reasoning, that's what I could remember. I did my exam well and I got a call from NIIT parrys on september 23rd that I have got 'Z' scholarship in BJS exam. The 'Z' scholarship is for top 500 students in BJS exam. When you get a 'Z' scholarship you can get 100% percent fee waiver for doing courses at NIIT. I have chosen ANIIT program. Hope you could get your fee waiver next time, so enroll yourself for next BJS exam.

No comments: