ss_blog_claim=726e70d7c87c20ae33aa7a61f06eb8aa

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

SimBot at NIT Trichy


SimBot is a competition for Line Follower robot. The rule is that we must build a line follower robot that must have the obstacle detection mechanism. The obstacle will be a white box of specified height and width. There will be three parallel tracks, the line follower must begin from one end that we can choose. If the Line Follower faces any white obstacles on its way then it should take the parallel path. The below picture shows three parallel tracks with obstacles.


The robot which reaches the finish line first wins the game. We used DC motors with 150 RPM but those who came for the competition used 300 RPM twice the speed of us, so we lost in timing but anyway we had a good experience out there. I couldn't take a video at the time of the race but here is the sample video where our line follower tracks the line.

9 comments:

piojunbabia said...

hi, this is me

this is my Blog

link? thanks...

piojunbabia said...

I like your Blog...
:)

Techno said...

Cool stuff, dude. I have added your link on my site. Please add my linnk in yours. Url:http://www.techiez4all.blogspot.com/
Thank you..

piojunbabia said...

Hey sure!!! its my pleasure!

Techno said...

Hey.. man Hope you add my link soon in your site. I have added yours

piojunbabia said...

I already did Pal...:p

thanks...

Tey said...

sure we can xlink, please add my 4 blogs and then buzz me.. thanks for the interest
Ester's Embracing Health
Ester's Health Blog
Concealed Mind
Brief Sentiments

piojunbabia said...

hello, tey, sure I can add you..exchange links...thanks!

piojunbabia said...

hello Tey, the last link you provided doesnt work, the one with Brief sentiments

thanks...

add me also I only have one

Chealdnodre